Sticks of Joseph and Joseph

Sticks of Joseph and Joseph

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcome!

I thought about doing a blog on the LDS Church. I'm doing as the apostles have told us to do. To spread the Gospel through social media, blogs and other places. So this is what this blog is about! The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, etc!

I was born a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS). I was baptized at the age of 8. I have pioneer ancestors who joined the Church from their homelands (English, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and Denmark) to join the body of the Saints in Nauvoo then onto the Salt Lake Valley. I love my ancestors. I served a service mission in Salt Lake City, Utah in the Church and Family History mission. I worked in the Family History Library helping patrons find fims, fiche, books and other things. I served for a year and LOVED it! I wouldn't have traded that for anything. I did my own work and found more things on my mom's side. She's the only member in her family. She joined the Church at 19. I love my ancestors on my mom's side but I guess I love my pioneer ancestors more because I knew what they did and what they went through.

I love the Book of Mormon with all my heart! I love this Church! I'm grateful for Joseph Smith and going into the Grove on that spring morning in 1820! I'm grateful for Pres. Thomas S. Monson for leading and guiding us today! This Church is true! I have gained a firm and strong testimony of the truthfulness of the Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment